If i count my blessings, i count you twice*
* irish proverb
Even though we have never really made a big fuss, yesterday’s Father’s Day still gave me opportunity to honor and acknowledge how blessed i am. I at least tend to loose sight of how lucky i actually am. So please excuse if i take this space to count my blessings:
- thank you for being you!
- thank you for letting me be me!
- thank you for singing songs to Leona.
- thank you for never asking why i didn’t get to do the laundry, iron shirts, clean up the kitchen, etc…. i do that myself anyways.
- thank you for coming home every evening to see Leona before she goes to bed. * thank you for supporting me in all my endeavors whole heartedly.
- thank you for being my strongest advocate.
- thank you for always putting things into perspective.
- thank you for taking out the trash, cooking chicken skewers and making awesome sweet potato fries (amongst other things of course – that’s just your favorite right now ;)).
- thank you for letting me be your ‘facebook manager.
- Thank you for being there for me always – I love you!
- Thank you for blow drying Leona’s hair🙂